Taking off together!
Start-ups are now seen as one of the most important drivers of innovation. Be it in the field of digital transformation, life sciences or new topics such as the circular economy. They are looking for chapters, funding, fields of application, cooperation partners and access to business networks. In a division of labour with the DIGI-HUBS in NRW, ZENIT supports them with the integrated consulting approach proven in SME consulting and support. The successful networking of SMEs and start-ups creates added value for both sides and is a real win-win situation. We regularly conduct reverse pitches and technology challenges with various HUBS. Through the Enterprise Europe Network, we offer direct access to international networks and specific programmes and can provide start-up consultancy free of charge.
- Coaching and support in business plan development and financial planning
- Access to international funding networks
- Advice and support in the area of national & European funding
- Partnering: access to European companies and research institutes
- Support for your internationalisation
- Innovation management and technology transfer
- Technical Due Diligence