Important facts about NRW
NRW is the economic powerhouse at the heart of Europe and has always had an open approach to transnational co-operation. With some 17.9 million inhabitants, NRW is Germany’s most densely populated region and thus one of Europe’s largest markets. It is an important partner for many countries – whether for goods, services or research.
- a business community characterized by both multinational companies and SMEs
- strong industrial and service sectors ranging from automobile to chemicals, electronics, biotech, nano, media and telecommunications
- a skilled and reliable workforce
- a highly concentrated scientific, research and innovation landscape
- sophisticated transport and logistics infrastructure
NRW and Europe
As a reputable partner in the Enterprise Europe Network and a number of other European groups, helping local organizations enter markets abroad and assisting their foreign counterparts in NRW has long been our business. We are your best port of call for all transnational activities.
- individual guidance, assistance and support
- mediation of all kinds of partnerships
- access to R&D players and results
- sector-based market research
- technology transfer